I was wondering if this game is a forced win for black or not. The combination starts on the 24th move ( or earlier)? for black, which leads to inferior podition for white no matter what he moves. In essence, his moves ar forced.
200 ( +1 | -1 ) Simply put, the answer is NOLet me give a bit of quick analysis - I apologise if this is not in great detail, as I only had a few minutes to quickly evaluate the game.
I'll start at the beginning, and then go on to the combination!!
11. Bd3 is poor move. Ne4 followed by c4 is better for white.
11......Ng6 lets white off the hook for inaccuracy of Bd3. I think that simple developing moves such as Rad8 and Bg4 are better.
14. Be2 Why is white determined to move this Bishop so much?? without any reason. I prefer Bxg6 followed by Ba3
16......Qd7 ?? The Q is probably better on e7. I think the break d5 my be thematic at this point. Rac8 is also simple and good and I believe that black has achieved complete equality after either of these moves. After the move played, white holds a slight advantage.
18 Bd3 - moving the bishop again!! I prefer Qd2 or Qc3
19......Qe7 back to where it should have stayed.
20 a3 Possibly a little negative. maybe Qd5 a little more aggressive and active.
Now onto the combination part of the game, where there are probably more errors or certainly errors which should have affected the outcome of the game!!
24. Rfd1 ?! I believe Qa5 to be better
24.....Qd7 repaying white the favour of an inaccuracy. 24.....d5 is much better.
25. Qc2 (Qa5 probably still better)
25......Nf3+ ??? This should lose by force after 26. gxf3, for example: if 26...exf3, then Qe4! if 26...d5, then fxe4 if 26...Re8, then fxe4, etc
26. Nxf3, even though gxf3 would win, after the move played, white is still better. i cannot see a forced good line for black.
27. gxf3 ??? The losing move. 27.Qe4 is simple and winning.
27....Nh4 ?? Once more letting white off the hook. 27...Qh3 would win.
28. Qe4 White is determined to lose!! 28.Rxd6 is probably worth considering, and the game may well be drawn then, although I haven't analysed in detail.
The rest of the game is simple and straight forward.
I hope this brief analysis is useful. If you have any specific questions, send me a private message and I'll do my best to help.